I HEARD YOU LOVE ANIMALS!!!!! HELP OUT A SCARDY CAT!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bob, Hello Dr. Kick Ass! hahaha thats your new nickname! How are ya?

Could you please give me some medical assistance. I know 3 months is sufficent for the HIV window period. HOWEVER, just to play it safe I want to wait for 6 months. Now I had an exposure in January, and got tested at 3 months (negative) But I want to get tested at 6 months!

Now that July is right down the road, it will be 6 months from January. 26 weeks is right down the road, but I can only get time off from work at 25 weeks. Will my 25 weeks aka 175 days, be suffient? Or do I have to wait for 26 weeks aka 182 days? Please let me know if 25 weeks is ok?

You really are the best!

Well, considering that I consider the three-month mark to be definitive and conclusive (barring any extenuating circumstances), I would certainly consider a negative FDA-approved test at day 175 to be more than "sufficient!"

Dr. Kick Ass

Selective Piece et al
HIV Transmission while on HAART