Selective Piece et al

I won't post a long and incisive vitriolic diatribe regarding the bitter, ungrateful, judgemental, distasteful, unpalatable, aggrieved, nasty, pessimistic, unpleasant, hostile, virulent, contentious, aggressive and repugnant shi*head who slammed Bob and everyone here as someone has already responded admirably. Let me just say he is not a nice person. Goodonya Bob. Cheers Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for your support! If you ever lose your day job, I'll bet there's a position waiting for you at Roget's Thesaurus and Company.

Be well Mike.

RE: Dr. Bob is a selective piece Jun 28, 2008

To the misguided miscreant whose post was entitled "Dr. Bob is a selective piece":

I am sorry that your life is so full of bitterness, judgemental attitudes, and hatred that you cannot feel compassion for people who are suffering mentally, physically, or both. You are correct that the majority of the worries, fears, and infections are more or less self-inflicted due to lack of knowledge and unsafe behaviors. However, that fact does not mitigate the pain and torment that affects each and every person who poses a serious question on this forum. These people are no less human because they have made mistakes. You are no better than anyone on this forum despite your misconceptions of superiority.

As for your attack on Dr. Bob, it was entirely unwarranted. He gives a lot of his time and shares a lot of his knowledge to help allay fears and provide useful information regarding this dreadful disease. This website and the information that it provides probably saves more lives than any of us can imagine, and Dr. Bob is a big part of that. He reaches out to help his fellow humans rather than standing in pious, heartless, and cold judgement of them.

You may frown upon the people on this forum. You may hold HIV patients in disdain. I want you to know that there are some things worse than being infected with HIV. Having a cold heart incapable of sympathy for those in pain is far worse. HIV only kills the body. Your coldness is reflective of a dead soul.

Wow. Thanks for your support. Your response was far more erudite, thoughtful and lancinating than mine. You are correct: Folks who submit hateful provocative comments generally have fairly miserable lives. By attacking those in need of compassion, they also tend to rack up loads of negative cosmic karma. I'm quite convinced the author of that post will probably be reborn in the next life as (1) pond scum, (2) a dung beetle or (3) Bush's elocution coach.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure which would be the worse fate!

Be well.

Dr. Bob is a selective piece Jun 26, 2008

For those of you who have asked and asked... this piece of crap cannot save you! He's infected. Biased without... Do the math. If he responds who cares!? All he's got is a comfort zone opinion. When the truth is you f'd up! deal with it.

Dick? Dick Cheney? Is that you again? Obviously you've escaped from the "secret secure location" where you hide in between your hateful rants and warmongering riffs. Speaking of "f'd up," have you taken a look at what you and your rodeo clown sidekick have done to, say, Iraq or the economy or the environment or, um, the world???

Dickey, time for you to take another sedative and climb back into your restraints. OK? There ya go. Good boy! Nitey-nite now. Pleasant dreams of secret energy commissions, waterboarding, shooting your buddies in the face with your rifle, trampling on the Bill of Rights, bombing Iran, leaking the secrete identify of undercover CIA agents, arranging for Obama's extraordinary rendition . . . etc., etc., etc.

To blow or not to blow...
I HEARD YOU LOVE ANIMALS!!!!! HELP OUT A SCARDY CAT!!!!!!!!