|RE: Can't move on--Should I get retested? (Y/N)
Jun 29, 2008
Thanks Dr. Frascino! I appreciate your advice. I made a small donation to your foundation. (I'm a student presently). I'm now 'wahooing'. You're a very inspiring person. Thanks. Best, BL
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Can Having Genital Herpes Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Hiv From Pimple?
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.