I AM NEGATIVE WOO HOO (unprotected oral - worried ozzie)

Hi Dr Bob.

G'day from the land down under.

I think its time for me to say WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I sent you a post earlier this year and you replied about me being apples. and guess what??.....she was apples :) i received my 3 months unprotected oral result today and it was negative along with all other STD testing that was done. I just want to thank you once again for everything you did for me and for all of the other people you help on this forum. You are super Doctor BOB. I should send you some vegemite.

Take care and thanks again. Worried OZZIE

Hey Worried Ozzie,

Yes, you could say WOO-HOO. Or if you want to be more international, you could yell YOUPIE! (French); HOPLA (Dutch); JUHU (German); OPLA (Italian); or OBA (Portuguese)! However, if anyone other than an Aussie bites into a vegemite sandwich, be prepared for them to yell ICK!!!

Glad she was apples! (Apples are definitely tastier than vegemite, by the way.)

I want to donate
Mixed Status Infection Odd's