If PCR give false Positive?

Dear Dr.

How are you .

if some one got non detacable VL the this mean that the HIV is very low . so this mean he can fight the virus .

Then Does this mean he is cure ?

Also can we take the Antibody and inject it to some one which will let the body make antibody for the HIV Virus like what we do with HBV.

I have the faith that there will be a cure for HIV coz I have faith in what oue prophet Mohamed said " All the Disease will have a cure exept the aging "

Good luck My dear Dr.

1. No, an undetectable HIV plasma viral load does not mean you are cured. It merely means the amount of virus in your system is below the level of detection of the testing assay.

2. Transfusing anti-HIV antibody from one person to another is not at all helpful in fighting the virus.

3. I certainly hope Mohammad is correct!

Robert J Frascino, Bill Gates Warent Buffet !! Keep it up !!!!!
Hello