If PCR give false Positive?
Jun 28, 2008
How are you .
if some one got non detacable VL the this mean that the HIV is very low . so this mean he can fight the virus .
Then Does this mean he is cure ?
Also can we take the Antibody and inject it to some one which will let the body make antibody for the HIV Virus like what we do with HBV.
I have the faith that there will be a cure for HIV coz I have faith in what oue prophet Mohamed said " All the Disease will have a cure exept the aging "
Good luck My dear Dr.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No, an undetectable HIV plasma viral load does not mean you are cured. It merely means the amount of virus in your system is below the level of detection of the testing assay.
2. Transfusing anti-HIV antibody from one person to another is not at all helpful in fighting the virus.
3. I certainly hope Mohammad is correct!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.