Robert J Frascino, Bill Gates Warent Buffet !! Keep it up !!!!!

You all are doing a great job sir.Can you advice how ordinary people can help you guys.

Me, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett??? I can't really keep up with those guys. I'm just your ordinary everyday HIV-positive piano-playing cyber-sexpert.

As for how you can help, I'd suggest you "pay it forward." That means take what you've learned here and help spread the HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention message to everyone you know. In addition, insist on age-appropriate, science-based sex education in our schools. Dubya's abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education has been another in his long list of catastrophic failures. Finally, vote rightwing sex-phobic religious zealot GOPers out of office! President Obama will need a lot of support in Congress to begin to undo the damage wrought by the Rodeo Clown and his evil sidekick The Dark Lord of Halliburton.

Finally, as for "keeping it up," sure thing! I'll definitely do that. In fact, it will be a pleasure to do so (wink).

threesome reply!
If PCR give false Positive?