threesome reply!

dear dr bob first of all i would like to say thankyou so much for your support and i cant believe u make time to help other people like me out,u r truly amazing and i hope and pray that god will bless you!as for me i thought my life was over which now i know its not,to be honest i'm just lost for words and thats unsual for me,and i will be donating 50 dollars to ur fund as soon as i can as i gave u my word that i would so i'm gonna stick to it!thanks sooooo mucchhhhh XXX000

You are most welcome!

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Can't move on--Should I get retested? (Y/N)
Robert J Frascino, Bill Gates Warent Buffet !! Keep it up !!!!!