follow up question on scratch and bloodtransfussion

Dr. Bob, Thank you for your reassuring response to my June 25 question about getting hiv from an aunt who is in the hospital following a stroke.Please tell me once more that I could not have gotten it from my aunt's hand to my hand to my scratched neck.I am sorry to worry you.As far as I know my aunt is not hiv positive but she has had numerous blood transfusions.Do I have anything to worry about in this regard? should I stop worrying about this and start woohooing? I really don't think I have anything to worry about but again need your confirmation.I promise this is the last question I'll ask you about this.Dr.Bob I thank you are wonderful. Donations to follow. Have you ever thought about becoming a comedy writer you'd be a great one.You keep my family and me in stitches with many of your responses. Thanks for being there. If you choose not to answer this I understand why.

OK, one last time. Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. This public service announcement has been brought to you by your friendly "Department of Redundancy Department."

As for keeping your family in stitches, well I always was fairly dexterous with a suture needle so if they want stitches I should be able to help.

Now stop worrying, because I'm definitely holding you to your promise of this topic being permanently closed and sutured shut with my tightest stitches.

Thanks
Early yabadabadoo?