|re: Dealing with Stress from Waiting for Test Results?
Jun 26, 2008
First, how do you compensate this particular Dr? If it involves medical insurance, contact the insurance co and have THEM call (3 way would be best, but not necessary). Similarly, if you paid with a credit card, ask for their help.
Obviously, if annonimity is preferred, or you paid with cash, this will not work.
Otherwise, money talks.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll pass your comments/suggestions on to the person who posted the original question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.