HIV TEST RESULTS
Jun 26, 2008
DOES THIS MEAN A POSTIVE OR NEAGTIVE RESULT?
PAN EL 083824 HIV 1/0/2 ABS-ICMA HIV 1/0/2 ABS-INDEX VALUE <1.00 <1.00 INDEX VALUE:SPECIMEN REACTIVITY RELATIVE TO THE NEGATIVE CUTOFF. HIV 1/0/2 ABS, QUAL NON REACTIVE NON REACTIVE
Response from Dr. Frascino
Negative. (Nonreactive = negative.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- What To Look For When You Have An Hpv Breakout?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.