Just Major Props, and Worry...

This is not a question. I just wanted to check in. Its been about 4 years since I retired from the worried well and I have taken major steps, and this is honestly the first time in 4 years I have returned, just because I was thinking of you Dr. Frascino, and I wanted to see how you are doing. I don't think about HIV much anymore. I don't feel I have to. I have a healthy, SAFE sex life. I get tested every May, negative again this year, WOOHOO!! A am disturbed to see that people are still obsessing over this disease, though. I can admit now that I had a sickness. I can't even tell you what the last reason I had for checking this site was, but I can assure you that it was a very low risk exposure. You do great work, and thank you for all the great things you do Dr. But people, think of all the time you are wasting being afraid (not to mention all the fantastic relationships that you could be focusing on!!) Just get tested. I used to be as worried as you, and my yearly test feels very routine now. DON'T WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR LIFE ON SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY DOESN'T EXIST. I lost so much time that I can't get back... Forever gracious Dr. F. JB

Hey JB,

Welcome back. We missed you! Well, OK, maybe we didn't even realize you were gone, but welcome back nonetheless! Thanks for your comments. Glad to hear you've been out of worried well hell for four years! BRAVO.

So whether you are "forever gracious" or "forever grateful," you're welcome.

Come back and visit anytime. We're open 24/7.

how can I read it?
I reaaaallly want to give my husband a blowjob.. and he is positive!