sharing donation and the story ...

Dear Dr Bob,

I will start my story just as the most of the guys here, we all human make all the same mistakes, and only sometimes take some good lessons for better future. Some time ago had a sex with an asian woman of unknown status, it was unprotected oral sex and protected intercourse.

Few days later I had problem with my candy stick, I had some pain while urinate, so the doctor gave me Levofloxacin, the pain has gone after few weeks.

At the 6th week after the intercourse I had a fever with night sweats and extreme fatigue which after few weeks disappeared, afterwards I started noticing "ALL HIV symptoms", while saying ALL I mean ALL symptoms which you can find in the HIV forums or in the books: including at 7th week pain under armpit and muscle pain mostly in the arms, 14th week rash on the right side of the upper breast also teeth pain which disappeared after few days and other unusual things which I noticed in my body.

I've made ELISA test at 6th week, 7th week and 8th week. All so far negative. The next test i will make at the end of this week when will come back home and it will be almost 18 weeks after the fatal sexual experience with a super sexy but unknown status girl. This time I hope it will be the final test and there are only TWO options as we all know: A and B.

If A, it means, well, damn, I was pretty unlucky and there is something wrong with my karma! it also means I will hang up with you guys here on thebody.com for long time and will need some your help from time to time.

If B, cool, I can start Whoo-Hoo-ing and start thanking GOD and you for the karma you give to people. But in this case what is wrong with me? What is going on with my body? Some of the "HIV-like" symptoms still remain, the come and go...

Anyway, in the meantime while waiting for the definitive three-month HIV-screening test, the time is killing me softly. There are days Im ready to take the HIV-HIT, here and now! There are days I don't want to wake up and open my eyes.

Dear Dr. Bob, whatever happens, whatever is the next, thanks for your great work & support, do stay with us!

The donation of $350 has been made on 24/06/08 to Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org)

Thanks for taking the time to write in and also for your kind comments.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the Ms. Super-Sexy is very low at best, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break) during intercourse. Unprotected oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

Your repeatedly negative ELISA tests out to eight weeks are extremely encouraging. The vast, vast, vast majority of HIV-positive folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks of primary infection. Consequently, I'm quite confident you will be following option "B" and WOO-HOOing very soon. As for what's going on with you and your "HIV-like" symptoms, unfortunately I cannot diagnose that over the Internet. However, if your 18-week HIV test is negative, one thing is certain: Whatever is causing those symptoms, it's not HIV!

Thank you for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Soon you'll receive a personalized acknowledgement/thank-you letter from me along with a small token of my appreciation. In addition I'm sending my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test remains negative. I'm very confident it will be.

thanks plz post
Worried dad needs Dr. Bob's WOOHOO Karma