HIV and Alopicea
Jun 25, 2008
I was exposed to an HIV person through blood contact ever since that time 1995 haven't felt well. Have tested 7 times ELISA and am negative but continue to suffer from flu very often, alopicea. Is there any chance that my HIV- status is false cause am very worried its been 13 years now??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Is there any chance your HIV-negative status is false after seven negative ELISA tests out 13 years from a potential exposure? Nope, absolutely no chance whatsoever.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.