Dr Bob they shoulkd give out awards for worry wells

Dr Bob I was watching movie on Tv and did'nt know cause I just chgane the channel and it was about lady got raped and that made me go out today and get tested and it was quckie test 20 . it was negative and the woman who tested me said no more testing I been tested more then anybody she ever tested since she was testing people . I think if you give out Hiv test Awards i think I'll bet everyone eles god Bless u Peace Don't forget to Voted !

You went out and got HIV tested, because you saw a movie on television in which a woman got raped????!!! YIKES! And if the movie had been "The Wizard of Oz" instead, would you have run out and bought a pair of ruby slippers? I think it's time you considered getting some counseling, particularly before you happen to catch a late-night rerun of "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan."

Quick short response please
HIV and Alopicea