Please, i don't have anyone here/ poor virgin

Dear Dr. Bob,

I'll try to be as brief as i can. I really need your help here, and sorry about my English.

I was a female virgin who lives in Sydney. The guy tried to put his penis in (without a condom) but it was really painful (as i was a virgin)so i asked him to stop after 1-2 minutes. i didn't see any visible blood when i went to wash in the bathroom a minute after.

We went to get an anti body test 26 days after the exposure and the results came back negative. I am worried because he doesnt like to use a condom. He claimed that he had not slept with anyone for 5 months. I don't know if it is true. Now i want to get checked again, but we just got checked 1 month ago and the government would not pay for me and the doctor said if i want to get checked for STDs, i will have to pay $600 AUD dollars as it has not been 3 months after the previous check up.

Unfortunately, I am just a waitress and my salary is just enough for my rent and my food.

1) Should i still be worried? 2) What is the likelihood that i am positive? 3) Do i need to retest? If u think i do i will try to save up or i will try to borrow some money to do it.

Please answer my question because your opinion means a lot to me.

Lastly, I really appreciate what you have done for us. You have no idea how much i admire you and your kindness. Unfortunately, I can't donate now as my financial situation is extremely tight. However, I'll definitely donate when I can earn more in the future.

Loves, Stupid girl

I'm really sorry I just posted my question around less than 2 hours ago.

I forgot to say that he could not get his penis in much (less than 2 cm) due to my severe pain so i asked him to stop after 1-2 mins.

Please reduce my anxiety by answering my question as i don't have anyone else here.

Loves, Stupid waitress

G'day Waitress Downunder,

1. Should you be worried? No. When you wrote "we went to get an antibody test 26 days after . . . ," I'm assuming you both got tested. If you were both negative, your HIV risk is extremely small. It would be limited to the very remote possibility that your boyfriend was in his window period (first three months after being infected).

2. Nearly nonexistent.

3. No, you can certainly wait for three months and then be retested. The results will almost certainly be negative.

Finally, tell your boyfriend "no glove, no love, no exceptions!"

Stay safe. Stay well.

Had Oral Sex, Got Tested..Its Negative
HIV RNA Assay and PEP