Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Had Oral Sex, Got Tested..Its Negative
Jun 25, 2008

Hi Dr. Frascino,

I wrote to you a couple of times in the last few months about the happy ending massage i received and was also involved in rimming her ass. I got tested at 4 month mark and just like you said the results are negative...can i woo-hoo now????. I thought i'll share my story here because i see too many similar questions from anxious people. I received a very hard and deep throat blowjob for about 5-10 minutes from a sex worker and rimmed her ass as well. At the time i had small skin damage on my penis due to masturbating. Two days later i got a very bad sore throat that lasted about two weeks and when it went away i noticed small white bumps (like canker sores) at the back of my tongue. They got me worried because i went to an ENT and said they were nothing but the medicine didnt make them go away either. Soon after that i started getting every symptom: diahrea (6 weeks after exposure) body aches (3 weeks after exposure) contant head aches (4 weeks after exposure) numbness in body (3 weeks after exposure) itching (4 weeks after exposure) ...and the worst major sores on the inside walls of both my cheeks (10 weeks after exposure) which refused to go away. I got tested 6 weeks after exposure and the result was negative and finally i got tested last week which was 4 months after exposure and the result is negative. I just want everyone to know that i went through some serious anxiety and stress during this time that no one should have to go through. In the end Dr Frascino was right....Stress and Anxiety is worse than anything else. During the last few month my blood pressure has shot up....my glucose levels are bordering on diabetic and i'm only 29 years old with no family history of diabetes and blood pressure. Everyone do yourselves a favor and do not get stressed or anxious....i know its hard not to but go see a therapist. Blow Job is very low risk....keep that in mind. I hope my story helps someone here. As for Dr Frascino....you are doing phenominal work...i salute your courage and patience. My donation will be in mail tomorrow. Thank you so much for your site.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

WOO-HOO! and congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share both your story and newfound insights. Thanks also for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
blood transfusion and scratch
Next
Please, i don't have anyone here/ poor virgin

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.