Had Oral Sex, Got Tested..Its Negative

Hi Dr. Frascino,

I wrote to you a couple of times in the last few months about the happy ending massage i received and was also involved in rimming her ass. I got tested at 4 month mark and just like you said the results are negative...can i woo-hoo now????. I thought i'll share my story here because i see too many similar questions from anxious people. I received a very hard and deep throat blowjob for about 5-10 minutes from a sex worker and rimmed her ass as well. At the time i had small skin damage on my penis due to masturbating. Two days later i got a very bad sore throat that lasted about two weeks and when it went away i noticed small white bumps (like canker sores) at the back of my tongue. They got me worried because i went to an ENT and said they were nothing but the medicine didnt make them go away either. Soon after that i started getting every symptom: diahrea (6 weeks after exposure) body aches (3 weeks after exposure) contant head aches (4 weeks after exposure) numbness in body (3 weeks after exposure) itching (4 weeks after exposure) ...and the worst major sores on the inside walls of both my cheeks (10 weeks after exposure) which refused to go away. I got tested 6 weeks after exposure and the result was negative and finally i got tested last week which was 4 months after exposure and the result is negative. I just want everyone to know that i went through some serious anxiety and stress during this time that no one should have to go through. In the end Dr Frascino was right....Stress and Anxiety is worse than anything else. During the last few month my blood pressure has shot up....my glucose levels are bordering on diabetic and i'm only 29 years old with no family history of diabetes and blood pressure. Everyone do yourselves a favor and do not get stressed or anxious....i know its hard not to but go see a therapist. Blow Job is very low risk....keep that in mind. I hope my story helps someone here. As for Dr Frascino....you are doing phenominal work...i salute your courage and patience. My donation will be in mail tomorrow. Thank you so much for your site.

WOO-HOO! and congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share both your story and newfound insights. Thanks also for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

blood transfusion and scratch
Please, i don't have anyone here/ poor virgin