|Acquired Resista ce
Jun 25, 2008
Had an argument with a friend over this one. I'm resistant to many HIV drugs. My partner has used 1 combination successfully for several years. My friend says that my using a condom to protect my partner from my drug resistnace is foolish and a wasted effort as studies have proven that he can not acquire my resistance. Who is right?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Pap Test Video
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 30 Day Rna Pcr Test Is Negative
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Unprotected Sex?
- Chances Of Getting Aids If Doesnt Cum Inside
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.