Acquired Resista ce
Jun 25, 2008
Had an argument with a friend over this one. I'm resistant to many HIV drugs. My partner has used 1 combination successfully for several years. My friend says that my using a condom to protect my partner from my drug resistnace is foolish and a wasted effort as studies have proven that he can not acquire my resistance. Who is right?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.