Oral sex ,and my stupid mistake! Plz help

I met a girl who did oral sex on me,it lasted 2mins, and she told me i had to leave,so i had no where to throw the condom, so i left it on,pulled up my pants and left, when i got home 30mins later i ,took it off! Can i get hiv from this incident, i'm worried now,and i don't know her status! Plz help!

The risk of condom-protected insertive oral sex is nonexistent, even if you left your spunked-up condom on for an extended period of time. Relax Max. You're fine, maybe a bit sticky, but fine nonetheless.

Hello you WOO-HOOER! Should I give it a rest?
Dealing with Stress from Waiting for Test Results?