Lapdance question - $100 donated

While on a business trip to USA, I went out to a lapdance club with some colleagues. I have to say that I am a happily married man with young children and have never felt the need to cheat on my wife.

Anyway, after much alcohol and egging on from my colleagues I went for a private dance with one of the girls, a Venezuelan girl who spoke very good English. She asked me if I wanted more, i.e sex but I said no and told her that I would like a handjob. Before she gave the HJ, it looked like she briefly touched her frontage inside her pants, kissed her finger then touched my lip. It was not a wet touch and I wiped my lip straight away.

After she made me cum, she wiped her thumb over the tip of my urethra. I did not urinate straight away as I did not require to, it was some 10 15 minute later when I urinated and I could not wash as there was no private washroom facilities. I got home a few hours later and had a wash. I am uncircumcised.

I am plagued by the guilt on doing this to my wife. I have read the forum and have seen many post that a handjob if very low risk. I do not know the girls HIV status and am worried that some Vaginal fluid may have been on her thumb before she touched my lip or entered my urethra when she rubbed it just after I ejaculated.

Am I at risk of catching HIV or other STD ?

I have donated $100 to the The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation by paypal.

She touched her "frontage"??? Hmm . . . I never learned that particular body part, but OK, if you say so.

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk, relax Max! Your risk is essentially nonexistent. You correctly diagnosed your real problem when you wrote: "I am plagued by the guilt of doing this to my wife." My advice is that you level with your wife. It's not only the most effective way for you to deal with your guilt; it's also the correct thing to do. If you or your wife remain concerned about HIV, despite my reassurances, you can agree to use latex condoms until you get a definitive and conclusive three-month HIV test result. The result will undoubtedly be negative and the only medical reason to consider getting the test is to put your (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest.

Thanks for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

psychological issues hamper me from testing again
Cheating husband...HIV exposure risk??