small amount of donation from india

hi doctor i am reading your forum for last 1year today i donate $25 which is equal to 1000 indian rupees to your foundation my question is this i had a sex with prositute and properly use latex condom and condom was not break but while removing condom i touche some vaginal fluide and then i touche head of my penis with same finger can i get hiv because my penis was wet becuse of semen . now i am planning to donate $ 10 every month but please dont tell me to take a test .

The risk of HIV transmission/acquisition is essentially nonexistent if a latex condom is used appropriately and does not fail (break). The risk of transferring infected vaginal fluids to your urethra (pee hole) while removing a condom is extremely remote at best. I would not advise testing for that level of potential risk.

Thank you for your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe. But don't be fearful of an HIV test if you ever need to have one! They could save your life, whereas fear, denial and avoidance could hasten your departure from this world if you were to ignore a significant medical problem!

Moron
FORMER WORRIED WELL