a NOBLE price?

Dear Dr Bob,

I am a 70 year-old guy with HIV for the last 3 years, I went on treatment as soon as the discovery of my status, and had sum difficulties with the medications for the first 8 moth, but I head some good advice from this forum, also I visit this site to read and learn about much useful advice you and your collages give out to so many desperate people.

In my opinion you and your collages provide additional to your important work, an immeasurable help to so many people for that I like to thank you all for.

If I can find out how to recommend you all, for a NOBLE price for the care you provide to so many people like me who visit your forum.

Best regards and good wishes to you all George

PS; I am happy to report that I am doing just fine, and although I am making sure to take my medications every day, but I do not think about my condition to often.

Hi George,

Well "noble price" or Nobel Prize, thanks for your support.

Stay well, Georgie Boy!

worried well...not again
Oral Thrush - Tricky scenario? PLEASE HELP!