Risk from cut finger?

I posed this question already and am hoping you considered it not a problem. Nonetheless I am pretty stressed and would really appreciate your thoughts. Last week I did something really dumb while on holiday here in Thailand. I had a small cut on my big finger between the nail and knuckle which is about 3-4mm long. It was not a deep cut and it just grazed the surface causing some bleeding It was caused by a piece of glass, and it occurred about two and a half days prior to the contact. A bit of Band-aid at the time stopped bleeing quickly and after the two days or so it looked to be healing well. What did I do? Well after a couple of beers I ended up next to a ladyboy and using my right hand fondled her penis for about 4 minutes or so. I am very concerned there may have been some precum in the vicinity and even though my cut would not have been in direct contact with her penis I am so concerned I may have exposed myself to hiv. I am incredibly worried and would very much appreciate your opinion regarding my risk status. By the way I visited your beautiful city of SF from Aussie recently. Great place - great people. Many thanks. Mike

G'day Aussie Mike,

Relax mate! Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. If HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. There is absolutely no HIV risk from fondling the Mr. /Ms. Happy of a ladyboy or boylady with a 3-4 mm two-and-a-half-day-old, well-healing cut, even if precum were "in the vicinity", but not in direct contact with the cut, OK? You have a greater risk of being gobbled up alive by a crazed Tasmanian devil in heat while shopping on Oxford Street in Sydney than getting HIV from such a non-exposure!

So do relax mate. She'll be apples.

MENSTRUATING MANHANDLER
Is the saliva of person at "window period" riskier than saliva of persons out of that period? (SALIVA)