Glory hole sex

Last week I went to a sauna and went into a glory hole.

I put my cock through the hole and he started to suck me off. He then stopped and before I realised he has put my cock in his ass. This lasted less than a minute before I realised what had happened. I pulled out and wiped my cock with a towel.

I noticed through the hole when I went in that the guy had a butt plug in his ass so there was no trauma as his ass was wide open.

I do not know the HIV status of the guy and I am really worried about contacting HIV.

Does HIV infection occur on every occasion bareback sex is intiated or is the risk of infection less than that? and is the risk higher due to the but plug being used?

thanks

never again!

Hello Never Again,

You didn't realize that butt-plug guy had switched from front-door to back-door action for a full minute???? Hmm . . . I've heard of guys not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground, but most dudes can feel a distinct difference between the front- and back-door love-orifices!

On to your question: Does HIV infection occur on every occasion of commando-Rambo bareback sex? Thankfully no! The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from Brokeback Mountain action (unprotected insertive anal sex) with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. That said, I should also point out that HIV transmission could occur with only a single exposure, but certainly every exposure doesn't lead to transmission. As for the risk being higher due to the butt plug, no, assuming the butt plug was smaller than a fire hydrant and didn't cause any trauma to the delicate lining of the rectal canal.

Extremely Worried
Contact with fresh blood