Extremely Worried

I had asked this question once before but I had not gotten answered and figured I could try again. I also would like to make a large donation if you could calm my abnormal fears. I had taken an HIV test well beyond the 6 month window from my risked exposure that was Negative. A day or two before I took the test, I had gotten sick from eating too much food (vomiting). And also I had gotten drunk about 40 hours before I took my test. I am sure I am in the clear but I wanted to ask this questionCould vomiting from eating too much food a day or two before taking the test had effected the test and/or the test results? And could drinking alcohol 40 hours before taking the test effect the test and/or the results? It was negative, and it was an FDA approved test that I had ordered and sent in. I am sure I am fine but I wanted you to tell me I can woo hoo! Please. I am struggling here. I will gladly make a generous donation. Please.

Sincerely,

Worried

Hello Worried,

Neither binge eating (and vomiting) nor binge boozing will affect HIV-test results. Your negative result more than six months after a potential exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. It's time to stop worrying and begin WOO-HOOing!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated!

Be well. Stay well.

hep c transmission (Guide to Hepatitis C for People Living With HIV)
Glory hole sex