Thank you for your responde. I'll send my check tomorrow morning

I just read my question and thank you for your promt responde. This is my HIV test history all of them via oraquick 42 and 74 day Oraquick saliva 3 months i had oraquick saliva and blood from finger. 4 months oraquick blood from finger and 4 months and 1 week saliva. At GMHC at 5 months and 1 week oraquick advance blod from finger and 5 months and 3 weeks saliva-Result negative. My last test was 06.03.08---4 days shorts to exact 6 months. Oraquick advance NEGATIVE. Is not 4 days to 6 months enough time for an oraquick to pick up hiv antibodies? can ibe oraquick negative at this time and Positive Elisa? My mistake was on DIC.07.07 and I have not have sex again. I'm afraid that if i do an Elisa it will be + while oraquick is not picking up the antibodies. I still have skin rash and i hope the HEp B antibodies created all this symptoms. I had high fever for 2 weeks and still have the visible skin rash. Can someone be negative at 4 day short to 6 mons. and positive on ELISA? if both test are taken at the sametime. This goverment clinics just provide oraquick and they told me 3 mons is conclusive, and i have read post that 6 mons. is conclusive. Sometiem i think that oraquick is Elisa 1st generation, while out there the labs used Elisa 3rd/ 4th generation. In you institution do you guys used oraquick? do you trust oraquicks? thank you so much doctor tomorrow morning sat .06.14.08 i'll send my 150$ Thank you from an Amazon guy! I'm the middle of the world.

Hi Amazon Guy from the Middle of the World,

I have absolutely no doubt that you are HIV negative. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to almost six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Can someone test negative four days short of six months and then test ELISA-positive at exactly six months? No. The immune system really doesn't work like a stopwatch or clock. Without extenuating circumstances, a negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody test (rapid test or ELISA) is considered to be definitive and conclusive. A negative rapid test (including OraQuick) is considered to be a definitive negative test if performed outside the "window period" (three months). The problem with rapid tests is that not all positive tests are true-positives. That is why all positive rapid tests are considered preliminarily positive results and need confirmation with Western Blot or immunofluorescence assay (IFA) to be considered a definitive true-positive test. The bottom line is that you don't need to worry about "false negative" results with rapid tests.

Do we use OraQuick rapid tests at the Frascino Medical Group? Yes we do.

I suggest you stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing! Thanks for your generous donation. It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

only 17 years old and feel like my life is over...
blood under fingernail