A Doctor Fingered me in his office

Hi Doc,

Days ago I went to a doctor to have my body checked. He put his finger into my anus to see if I have anything wrong there (really bad experience, painful and embarassing). He had his glove on but I did not check the lub liquid before he started. I am worring quite severely because of this. Someone before me might had their blood on the lub(when the doctor checked their anus, blood somehow touched the lub ) and be transferred to me.

Do I need a test?

A doctor "fingered" you in his office??? And you're worried previously "fingered" patients may have gotten their blood into the doctor's "lub." ("Lub"??? What the hell is that???)

Dude (or Dudette), if you are "worrying quite severely" merely because a physician performed a totally normal rectal exam, your problem is not HIV, but rather irrational fear. Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent.

Do you need a test? No, of course not. Do you need a good psychiatrist to help you cope with your completely irrational and totally unwarranted fears of HIV? Absofrickenlutely.

risk? (MOSQUITO, 2008)
que?