NEED YOUR ADVISE

hi docotor bob

first of all i would like to thanks for these site and your beutiful smile , which gives us happyness and relaxation.

dr bob i am from india, i want to ask you a couple of question pls answer me only if your are not bussy, i know you are a bussy man

i had an low risk encounter with a girl, its oral sex my head in her mouth about 2 mins, and i fingered too, i didnt have any cut or wound on my finger, after 14 weeks i tested and came back neg( elissa) my question is 1. elissa result came, 0-18 (neg) above- 25 possiitive, so what does it mean, iam close to 25 ?? iam littile confused i know its funny question,

question 2. do i need to test again 6 months, ( i did not feel any symtos till now. only 2 days. my right legs knees was paining in the night thats all,but iam worried i did not expreisned before)

question- 3 is there is any coumented case of hiv tran, giving head to girl?

pls docotor help me,

pls answer me if your not bussy, even you dont anwer my question i will donate 101 usd to you thats my promise,

and we all indian are praying for you doc.

regds

1. The result indicates "25" is the cutoff point. Anything below 25 would be HIV negative; anything above 25 would be positive. Your value is clearly negative.

2. A negative HIV-antibody test at three-months or greater is considered definitive. Consequently your negative test at 14 weeks is considered to be conclusive and I do not feel additional testing is warranted. (However, additional testing is always available.)

3. I believe you are asking about insertive oral sex (getting sucked). There are some anecdotal reports and undocumented case histories suggesting HIV transmission may have occurred this way, but to specifically answer your question, no, I know of no "documented cases." The theoretical risk remains and there is always the possibility of extenuating circumstances. However, the bottom line is that oral insertive sex carries only an extremely slight risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. (I'm quite confident you are indeed well!)

bloody blowjob
Thanks for Your Reply Yesterday, and Donation Sent