Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

bloody blowjob
Jun 13, 2008

good morning doctor

thanks for everythig on this site.may god bless you always.i want your expert opinion on the encounter i had couple of day before.

a girl of unknown hiv status gave me unprotected blowjob and i came in her mouth.there was no sores or cuts on my penis.but during the blowjob her teeth injured the top of the penis and it turned a red.it looked like a sore but there was no bleeding.i am not sure if there was any amount of blood in her mouth or she may have bleeding gums and her blood came into singificant contact with my top of the penis where the injury was sustained by her teeth.

iam deeply worried and cant concentrate on my job.my boss is giving me hard time and had sleepless nights.i fear of testing positive.whats your opinion on this.i will realy appreciate from the bottom of my heart.i have donated before (last year ) and i am willing to donate again.will i be the first person to test positive after unprotected insertive oral sex.pls help me doctor. and by the way i am your die hard fan.

martin

thanks for you time

many hugs and kisses

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Die Hard fan Martin,

Will you be the first person to test positive after an unprotected insertive blow job? No, Martin, I don't believe you will. You'll have to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame.

It sounds like Toothy Tessie merely bruised your tallywhacker (". . . there was no bleeding.") consequently, I'm assuming the skin was still intact. Even if it wasn't, your HIV-transmission risk would be extremely low, as we don't know Toothy Tessie's HIV status or even if she was HIV positive if she had significant bleeding in her mouth while she was snacking on your penis Popsicle. Your level of anxiety and worry about this incident is way out of proportion to any degree of real risk. My advice would be to ratchet down the anxiety levels and get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the results will be negative. This should allow you to put any residual worries permanently to rest as you yell WOO-HOO! OK?

Thanks again for your donations, Martin. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Transfer Factor Plus
Next
NEED YOUR ADVISE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.