|Negative Tests after 10 years
Jun 12, 2008
Is it possible to have late stage hiv or aids even after two negative antibody tests? I've had the Oraquick Oral test and a Home Access Test and both were negative but I'm still scared because I am having many symptoms.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Two negative FDA-approved HIV tests out 10 years trump "many symptoms" each and every time. What ever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: It's not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.