|Negative Tests after 10 years
Jun 12, 2008
Is it possible to have late stage hiv or aids even after two negative antibody tests? I've had the Oraquick Oral test and a Home Access Test and both were negative but I'm still scared because I am having many symptoms.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Two negative FDA-approved HIV tests out 10 years trump "many symptoms" each and every time. What ever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: It's not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Is The Hepatitis B Vaccine Good For?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- How To Live With Someone With Hiv?
- How Will I Know If I'm Infected With Hiv Or Aids?
- Is Hiv Testing The Same As Std Testing?
- Does Hiv Causes Numbness And Tingling In Feet And Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.