scared in canada

I had a possible exposure on Nov 26,2004 with a women co worker. I developed a white tongue about 2 months later along with rash. and accompanied by eye floater Since then I have had 10 antibody tests done in Ontario out to 2 yrs post exp[osure along with a pcr rna viral load test 6 months after the exposure and also a pcr dna test done @ 2yrs 2 months. These pcr tests were done by labcor and quest diagnostics. Every thing has come back negative. I still think I'm positvie

Hello Scared in Canada,

You've had 10 antibody tests, a PCR RNA and a PCR DNA test out to two years following your coworker nookie, all of which have been negative. And yet you still think you are positive!?!? Hmm . . . now exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding. Dude, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. You have overwhelming and irrefutable evidence proving that you are absolutely HIV negative. How you choose to live with that reality is up to you. Your problem is not HIV, but rather fear of HIV. I'd recommend you seek psychological counseling to help you confront your totally irrational HIV fears and to accept the truly wonderful news of your HIV-negative status. Hopefully you'll soon stop worrying and begin WOO-HOOing instead.

hpv vs. toothbrush
Bonjour, Dr. Roberto!