hpv vs. toothbrush
Jun 12, 2008
my room-mate by accident mistaken my toothbrush from her's and used it to clean her vibrator. she was once diagnoise with hpv. she had a check up two months ago and the results came back normal. Can i get hpv from the toothbrush? oh, and i have had recieved the hpv vaccine in this year before this happened.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your roomie uses her toothbrush to clean her vibrator??? Hmm . . . unusual choice.
As for your specific questions, you can relax. Not only would HPV not be transmissible via the vibrator-toothbrush route, but you are already immune to the dangerous strains of HPV from having been vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.