HIV Risk (Please Reply)

Dear Dr. Robert,

I was on a business trip & we met an expensive Pro in one if the 5 stars hotel. My friend decided to hire her for fun. We went to his room. I did not have the intention of doing sex due the risks involved. I remained in my clothes but touched her breast, nipples etc.. Unfortunately, she took my hand & rubbed it on to her genital area; I also rubbed her genital area with my index for a couple of minutes but she was wearing still her string pantie which means I did not touch the area directly. I did not feel any secretions on my hand or fingers. I'm worried because I have a thin skin & sensitive hands but no visible open sores or blisters. She also sucked my index finger briefly & she rubbed her behind on private area briefly afterwards but I was in Jeans.I'm very worried because I got a flue 2 days later & I was diagnosed with an Upper Respiratory Infection & I was treated with a 3rd generation semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic for duration of 8 days. I recovered afterwards but still have on white spot on one of right tonsil which looks like an ulcer (round shape, 2mm in diameter).The above incident happened almost a month ago. The ulcer is still there. I get occasionally some muscular pains. I'm very scared & rather going insane. I kindly need your opinion; please do not ignore this email. I have a nice family with 2 kids to take care of. I will definitely contribute to your esteemed organization. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Rick

Rick,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent and your worries are completely unwarranted. Peruse the information in the archives of this forum to learn more about exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK? Your fears are most likely amplified by your guilt surrounding this episode. If you continue to perseverate on HIV, despite my reassurances, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual (and unwarranted) fears permanently to rest. Please note the only reason to consider testing is to put an end to your irrational worries. The test will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma.

Be well Rick!

nuts med student again...sane this time! Thank you!
poz to poz sex,guy prefers no condoms (POZ ON POZ BAREBACK)