nuts med student again...sane this time! Thank you!

Dr. Bob,

A few days ago I had written to you about my ten week rapid antibody test and my enlarged inguinal lymph nodes. Well, I decided to wisen up and be resourceful instead of badgering you for reassurance. So, I got a 12 week rapid test today - negative! Then, I went to my PCP and got my lymph nodes checked out. Dr. told me they were most likely normal but drew blood just to be safe.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. You are always honest and informative, and your sense of humor is remarkable. Thanks again. Back to studying for me.

I'm delighted with your resourcefulness! That skill will come in handy as your career progresses. Although not unexpected, congratulations on your negative HIV status. I'm glad you're back to studying. Let me know if you have any challenging immunology-related questions from your studies. They are way more fun to respond to than the same-old, same-old irrational HIV anxieties.

Be well!

blood tainted saliva in eye
HIV Risk (Please Reply)