autofellatio health risks

can i give myself hiv/aids by doing autofellatio?

Hello King Kong Schlong,

No, you can't give yourself HIV/AIDS by auto-fellating or even auto-fornicating! In fact you can't "give yourself" HIV/AIDS or any other STD for that matter. Period. End of story. See below.

Autofellatio Safe on Back & intestines? Jun 1, 2008

Is autofellatio safe on your back can you damage back doing this & what about rest of insides like intestines & such I found out at around 6 that if I got the right position I could reach to do this. Was interested in girls early but turned to this since the girls were not interested in doing more than stupid little dates at that young age. now I found since I'm single when I am single & need sex I please myself this way, but been afraid to try this all the time would do it every day if I had no a doctor tell me it's safe to do. Too embarrassed to ask my regular md and plus she's not a he so it would be even more awkward to ask if this is safe on my back & insides also it does make my throat soar I have acid reflex could it just be aggravating that also is it possible that it caused that acid reflex because all my family eats spicy foods like Italian spaghetti which I grew up on every night for dinner & such and as far as I know I'm the only one with this problem in my family so was thinking maybe the bending messed up my stomach causing this. and since if it did can it make this problem worse? should I stop all together or can I do this every day when I'm in between sexual partners without worries ? one last question is it safe to twist a stiff to get that really sensitive part on your tongue caz I tried once and was like best feeling ever but then after my penis hurt for like the whole dang day. and it felt like I had been punched in the balls or something. also if it makes a difference I am a male about 25 ish and 6ft and only 6inch so I and bending a lot to reach every time after I have to self pop my back, back into place to stop pain oh which leads me to last question is that bad for my back I must be doing it correctly cause as soon as I get it the pain starts to fade from my back. but occasionally I think I miss and then it hurts for the whole day sometimes or at least a couple hours I only ask here cause I have searched the net pretty good & there is hardly any health info about this or knowledge period about it there should be more helpful info somewhere since it's not a subject you can bring up face to face with a doctor without turning red a bit.

Autofellatio, eh? Hmm . . . guess those yoga and stretching classes have really paid off! Many guys attempt this but most never manage to get even close to connecting, so I'm sure your post has induced some "penis envy" in our readers. (Others may be reaching for the phone to sign up for an advanced yoga course while reading this!) Certainly flexing your core can put some stretch and strain on your back, but as for the bending causing stomach problems, no, this would not be a problem. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "self popping" your back back into place. Generally speaking, joints shouldn't be popping out of place! I'd suggest you just continue to work on your flexibility and try not to get too carried away playing with your "home entertainment center." If anything causes significant discomfort, stop doing it (so to speak).

As for twisting your stiffy, again if it causes pain, you've twisted too far!

I'll repost some information about autofellatio below for you (and our readers).

Be well Flexible-Guy.

Autofellatio (AUTOFELLATIO) Apr 15, 2007

Recently I tried autofellatio. I was almost successful. My question is, is it possible to contract an oral infection from it? I'm a virgin, that should help. But a couple hours later I noticed two sore spots on my lip. I think it's from my tooth rubbing up against it, but I'm a paranoid person. So pleas,e just verify this for me.

There is no need to wait for a personal response from me. The reassurance you seek is already waiting for you in the archives. (See below.)

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO) Dec 15, 2006

when i suck on my cock i was wondering if i can get dieases from sucking my own?

Diseases from tonguing your own tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . well, perhaps a sore back or stiff neck from the crouch positioning. Oh . . . you don't have to crouch all that much? Hmmm . . . WOWZA, just how big is that one-eyed trouser snake of yours? Oh, you're Italian. OK, now I understand. The answer is no. You can not give yourself anything but a good time by autofellating Mr. Happy. See below.

Boyfriend & Autofellatio Jan 11, 2006

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Autofellatio worries Jul 21, 2005

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

CAN I GIVE MYSELF AN STD (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008) Jun 2, 2008

I am 22 years old. I have been masturbating since the age of 13. I never had sex with anyone.

Could I have contracted HIV?

Is is possible to get HIV through masturbating when i have small cut or wound on my penis

And yet another QTND (question that never dies) arises tonight! Hmm . . . must be a full moon out there or something.

See below Mr. Sticky Fingers.

unwashed clothes (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION) Apr 20, 2008

what will happen if the clothes, blankets,etc.. are not washed after the ejaculation. is the semen left on the clothes and remained unwashed produces any infections

Another variation on a QTND (question that never dies). See below for the ATNC (answer that never changes).

Do you need protection when you masturbate? (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION?) Feb 18, 2008

Hi there,

I am wondering do you need a condom if you masturbate with a pillow or a sheet.

And tell me if im right STD is when you have unsafe sex not unsafe masturbation right? So basicaly if i don;t have sex (which i haven't) im not at risk of STD and You can't give yourself STD and not from a pillow!

Please answer cuz im worried very worried infact scared!

Thnx again c ya man ur the greatest!

"Do you need a condom if you masturbate with a pillow or a sheet"?????? Why do you ask? Are you worried you might get the pillow or sheet pregnant? Or perhaps you're worried that Mr. Pillow and Ms. Sheet are cheating on you with other horned-up hotties and therefore might transmit an STD. Dude, I know this may not be a topic covered in your home schooling or abstinence-only sex education course, so I'll try to help. As it turns out you're not the only one with these concerns. See below. (The answer to your question is included in the archival posts below.)

Masturbating on pillow and contacting ur own semen? (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD?) Feb 14, 2008

Hi if u masturbate with pillow and u ejaculate and get it on ur hands can u get STD or is STD from person to person please help cuz im scared. Also is masturbation bad and give STI or STD

Thnx

Is masturbation bad??? Are you kidding me? I think it's wonderful! Can it give you an STD? The answer is no! The more precise answer is hell no! See below. By the way, any chance you can convince your mom and dad to stop home schooling you and put you back into the public education system? With the soon-to-be President Obama, I'm quite confident we'll have a return of science-based, age-appropriate sex education to our schools. Until then, take a look around this Web site. You'll find all sorts of cool sex stuff to learn about, including how to properly use a condom and how to protect yourself from STDs, including HIV.

std from humping a pillow? Feb 8, 2008

I've been humping a pillow to masturbate for years. But i had never thought to clean it or anything until a while ago..i'm just concerned that i could have gotten an infection or std from continuing to hump the same pillow without cleaning it in between. thanks

You've been spunking the same pillow for years??? Dude, that pillow must resemble a glazed donut from Krispy Kreme by now. And most likely it's stiffer than your stiffy. But why are you worried about STDs? Do you think your pillow has been cheating on you by humping with other hotties? STDs are sexually transmitted diseases whereby an infected person transmits the disease to an uninfected person. So if you're the only one spunking Mr. Pillow, you've got nothing to worry about, OK? By the way, another of your home schooled buddies had a similar question. See below.

Will this give me a disease or virus of any sort? Jan 2, 2008

ive been masturbating for like 2 months in the same bed covers Will the sperm have accumulated and turned into some sort of disease so that if i masturbate i will catch it from my bed? please answer doc i'm really scared about this.

You've been shooting loads into the same bed covers for two months??? WOWZA! Those sheets must be as stiff as two pieces of plywood by now.

You're wondering if the accumulated sperm will turn into some sort of disease that you will catch from your bed??? Hmm . . . let me guess: You're either home schooled or a victim of an abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education program, right? Yeah, I thought so. Dude, no, your spunky-funky sheets will not contaminate you, but I do think it's time they were pried off your bed and sent through the Maytag, OK? You can read more about masturbation in the archives of this forum. We have a whole chapter devoted to it.

Can you give yourself HIV/AIDS? - by semen contact with a cut or wound of yourself? (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS) Jan 29, 2008

hiya doc

I was wondering about this cause a couple days ago I was masturbating myself after sometime, but was not warned that I got a cut on a side of my thumb that was nearly opened (not bleeding ye but interior cut and transparent fluid was visible) I notice this after ejaculating since a friend said HIV virus is in the semen and turn active as touch the bloodstream, but not completely sure yet

Another QTND (question that never dies) and ATNC (answer that never changes). See below. And do tell your folks that your abstinence-only sex education program sucks (and not in a good way).

Is it possible (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?) Jan 3, 2007

I was curious about something, and that's is it possible in any capacity for a man to give hiv or aids to oneself. Like say some of your own cum just a little bit touched a cut that was mostly healed or looks dark red. Basicaly. Can you give yourself HIV?

Another QTND (question that never dies) and ATNC (answer that never changes).

See below.

very Urgent Question May 22, 2006

I recently masterbated, once i had finished i realised that some sperm had gone onto a scab on my hand, is there any chance of an STI/STD/HIV or anything, this answer really matters to me as i am only a teenager and afraid of the consequences of any STI/STD. Please answer doc, thanks you.

No, there is absolutely no chance you can contract a sexually transmitted illness from yourself! STDs involve germs (viruses and bacteria) that spread from an infected person to another person via sexual activity. Masturbation, choking the chicken, spanking the monkey or whatever you want to call it involves only you and your hand. Some folks may refer to their hand as Mrs. Palm and her five daughters, but really we are only talking about one person here. And that's you, right?!? A person cannot give himself a disease he doesn't already have. Just as you can't give yourself a million dollars (because I assume you don't have a million dollars, right?). You can't give yourself HIV, because you don't have that either. The bottom line is that your jizz is perfectly safe, so no worries unless you spunk up your parents' furniture (or Monica Lewinsky's blue dress). And even those kinds of stains, although they can lead to problems, they can not lead to STDs, OK?

To those reading the forum, here we have another fine example of how sex education is shamefully lacking in our schools. Teenagers should not be worrying about contracting HIV form burping the nephew and getting a bit of baby batter on their hands!!! Demand age-appropriate, science-based sex-education curricula in the public schools. Refuse to allow Republican rightwing fanatics, who insist on abstinence-only programs, to confuse and potentially harm our youth. Multiple scientific studies have now clearly shown that abstinence-only sex-education programs not only don't work, but they can actually cause harm by not teaching our kids what they need to know to stay safe and healthy.

self-masturbated with wound on hand Aug 12, 2006

hello

i'm 21 years old, and last night i masturbated myself, and i happened to have an open wound on my left hand. my right fingers touched a wet spot on a towel i was using. i was about to wash my hands, i noticed my right hand was touching that wound.

am i putting myself at HIV risk if my own semen came in contact with my open wound?

You are 21 and you are still concerned about contracting HIV from yourself via masturbation and contact with your own spunk??? Let me guess. You were home-schooled and come form a devoutly religious family, right? Hmmmm. Another one!!!!

Now let's think this through logically, OK? Do you really think it's possible to create HIV a virus out of thin air just by spanking the monkey??? HIV is as germ. It can be transmitted from one infected person to an uninfected person by unprotected sex. You cannot give yourself HIV anymore than you can give yourself measles, mumps, syphilis or tuberculosis, OK?

I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site related to how HIV is, and is not, transmitted.

I also want to remind all readers of this forum that this is yet another example of why we need age-appropriate sex education programs in our schools!

masterbation (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?) Oct 20, 2007

I have been masterbating for about two years now. during this time i have been using my blanket and i was wondering if i can get aids by doing this. this is so because i read somewhere that when pre ejaculating this can cause aids or hiv by having the ejaculation going up the hole in the penis. Since i am using the same thing can the already ejaculated iquid not visible affect me if i masterbate with the same blanket.

And so another QTND (Question That Never Dies) resurfaces once again. See below.

Sneezin and Masturbatin (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?) Sep 8, 2007

Yo doc,

Ur da greatest! I love what you do because you put our minds at ease. My question is: While I was, as you say, burping the nephew or choking the chicken, I ejaculated and then I sneezed on my penis... weird huh? While some snot or saliva didn't hit my penis but hit my pelvic region. Could I have gotten HIV from this incident?

Thanks, ttyl.

Hi TTYL,

Sneezing and spunking almost simultaneously must have been quite a rush! But why would that raise concerns about HIV? You can't give yourself HIV! (See below.)

Gesundheit!

could i catch hiv from my own semen (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS) Jun 4, 2007

i just want to know that if put my own semen on a sex toy and insert it in to me can i catch hiv/aids?

Your question once again demonstrates the urgent need for age-appropriate sex education in our schools (and the equal urgent need for you to have a real date with a real person, rather than an inanimate object purchased at Good Vibrations Sex Novelty Shop).

To answer your question, no, you cannot give yourself HIV or any other infectious disease you don't already have by playing with your sex toys! That's assuming, of course, your sex toys aren't cheating on you.

See below.

Self Anal (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?) Jan 5, 2007

I feel a bit embarressed about this, but I am very curious. I am a bi-curious male and I wanted to know. If I were to masturbate and then cum on my finger. Then take my own cum and stick it up my ass, will I get HIV or any other STD?

Here we go again . . . a QTND returns once again. You cannot give yourself an STD/HIV via "cum up the bum," auto-fellatio (for you flexible yoga fans) or any other means. STDs, including HIV, are caused by germs (viruses and bacteria) that an infected person transmits to an uninfected person during sex. The mere act of having sex by yourself or with others doesn't spontaneously create a germ out of thin air! See below.

See below.

very Urgent Question May 22, 2006

hello

Thanks Dr Bob
Mesalazine- Doctor please help me.