Thanks Dr Bob

Dr. Bob, Just a quick note to express my appreciation of the service that you provide to people in need of answers regarding HIV transmission. I've never be a "neverous nelly" per se but for some reason the fear of contracting HIV seems to strike a chord. I found your site years ago after a episode of being neverous for no reason and your site helped me overcome my fear. I recently had a experience that could be classified as no risk but for some reason the anxiety started again. Needless to say Im back and feeling better after reading your responses on similiar questions. I'm sure there are countless other people that feel the same way about you and the site. Thanks again.

Thanks for your thanks! I wish other "not nervous nellies" would also use the archives to find the information and, perhaps even more importantly, the reassurance they so desperately crave. It sure would decompress my burgeoning "in box" and their fears could be assuaged so much more quickly than if they waited for me to type out yet another repetitive answer from "The Department of Redundancy Department" about minimal risks plus excessive guilt leading to major anxiety. Hopefully your post will encourage some of these guys and gals to check out the archives!

Stay well. Thanks for writing in.

Small Donation. Big fear. Huge guilt.
autofellatio health risks