I want to donate by Bank trans. ( I have a quastion )

Dear Dr. Rob

In april 17, 2008 I had sex with CSW in china . I used the condom . it didn't fail or slip . and I also touch her things by finger . I don't remember any cuts or any thing where there. The pentration was only for 1 mint . after that I withdrow and go to the bathroom and took the condom off. I saw all the semen was inside the condom and no thing was out. but I freaked out after I read that lambskin condom do not prevint HIV . I don't know if my condom was lambskin . I used the latex manytimes but I don;t know how does the lambskin looks like .

I had 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 weeks antibody tests and they were negative . all of them were rapid test of a company with FDA approval .

Also I had P24 test at 4 weeks and it was negative .

Also had IFA test at 5 weeks and it was negative.

My questions are ?

How differant is the lambskin condom and the latex?

How Accurate is a test 7 weeks ?

How about the P24 test?

CAN I WAAAA HOOOOOO or not ?

Lambskin (natural) condoms look and feel different than the usual latex or polyurethane condoms. Rather than my trying to explain these differences, I'd suggest you go buy a lambskin condom and compare it to your usual latex condoms. CSWs generally know a great deal about sex, including how to protect themselves. After all, sex is their business! It's extremely unlikely they would use lambskin condoms!

Your several negative HIV-antibody tests, negative P24 antigen test and negative IFA test out to seven weeks are extremely encouraging (and excessive!), but not yet definitive and conclusive. For a potential HIV exposure, the recommendation is to get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive. (I can't give you an accuracy rating on these tests at seven weeks, because they are not even recommended for use until the three-month mark!)

So can you WOO-HOO? Nope. Not quite yet. However, considering your history and multiple negative tests to date, I'd say the odds you did not contract HIV are astronomically in your favor. Consequently, I'd strongly recommend you start practicing your WOO-HOO, because I'm very confident you'll be using it soon.

Thanks for your desire to make a bank-transfer donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

The best way to make a direct wire transfer to our foundation is to follow these wiring instructions:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P

In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative. (I'm quite sure it will.)

Neg at 6-weeks after oral sex- still worried...
not a question just a thank you and Donation