pretty pls with sugar on top

hi Dr bob well if u think dubya is a bad president i'm a young straight male from australia and let me tell u i cant remember beight taught anything about safe sex at my school if it was it would have only been brief! my problem is that about 5 weeks ago i had sex with a prostitute i'm not too concerned about the unprotected oral as much but the fact that i'm not sure if i had the condom on properly as i was never shown how to use one properly. i have chronic stress and anxiety issues which i had before this situation but this has made it unbearable for me,could this be the cause of my nausea and stomach growling plus i hav recently just got conjunctivitis 5 weeks after that awful night,i'm desperatly seeking some guidance and reassurance r any of these syptoms worrisome??? i know u are busy but i hope to hear from u soon, thanks doctor bob

Dubya is not a "bad president;" he's the worst president! That's what the "W" stands for!

As to why you never learned about proper condom sue, I can only assume it might be due to your prime minister, John Howard. He's nearly as reactionary, unscientific and idiotic as Dubya. They'd make a fine pair of rodeo clowns, in my opinion.

Regarding proper condom use, check out the detailed and extensive information in the archives in the chapters "HIV Prevention (Sexual)" and "Safer Sexual Techniques," as well as on the related links. And then practice on a banana a few times before trying it out on your own banana, OK?

Regarding your symptoms, I agree they are most likely related to anxiety and stress. As for your HIV risk, it appears to be extremely low. I'd suggest you get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual (and largely unwarranted) fears permanently to rest. OK mate? Don't worry; she'll be apples. And I answered your question because you topped it with "sugar" instead of that awful tasting vegemite stuff.

G'day and g'luck!

Sharing a Sheet
how to recognize lambskin condom