dr Bob rules the world

well maybe he does.... I am sure I am like many. A real exposure at day 1, -ve tests at 6 and 13 weeks. All the symptoms under the sun at somepoint. 13 week test and whooohooooo. But.... Am now at 30 weeks and I have the following swollen nodes in groinand neck. aching elbows and knees. post nasel drip (lovely expression) problems (PN) with fingertips and toes.... what do you do... is three months really that conclusive...should i test at 30 weeks... no drug use, no chemo, no immune issues, DR B rule the world and answer.

Yes, I'm confident your negative HIV tests out to 13 weeks are definitive and conclusive. However, if you don't believe me, you can get a rapid HIV test and find out I was correct in as few as 20 minutes.

Oh, and by the way, I don't rule the world. If I did, Dubya wouldn't be president and both he and Cheney would be locked up in Guantanamo Bay and subjected to waterboarding on a daily basis.

6 vs 12 weeks... and why?
Sharing a Sheet