Here you go-the sailorboy

Hi do- remember me?

Just wanted you t know- just processed the 500 bucks I promised you- been a little short on the cashflowside the last month...But now you have it. Hugs and kisses- SAILORBOY

PS- To all you worried well- Do as Dr BoB says- he knows what he's talikin' bout.

Hey Sailor Boy,

Yes, I remember you! Thanks for your very generous tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need, helping to turn hopelessness into hope for those who weren't so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet. On behalf of those individuals, please accept my heartfelt thanks. I'll also be sending you a formal acknowledgement/thank-you note plus a small token gift of appreciation via snail mail soon. I should also point out that actions, like yours, are a great way to rack up some excellent cosmic karma. I've always found that whatever I give in the true spirit of generosity and compassion to help others in need is returned to me a thousand-fold in many different ways. I'm confident you'll have the same experience.

Be well Sailor Boy!

Hugs and kisses returned a thousand-fold!

THE LUCKY ONE- WACKAWACKAWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! Mar 17, 2008

Hi Bob,

sailorboy again. Seems as you are indeed correct, irrational worries it was. Finally got the guts to test, after eight(8)! years of worrying- and guess what-NEGATIVE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And also guess what: I BELIEVE IT.

Thanks for all the humor, and fun you've provided me with, but now I think is time to get a life, without worrying.

Please post details for overseas donation-500$ coming your way.

HUGS&LOVE&KISSES and thank you for the support with you asking my questions.

Best regards

Sailor Boy

Hey Sailor Boy,

WACKAWACKAWOOOOOOOOOOOO! Indeed! (And I won't even say "Told ya so! Told ya so!)

Congratulations!!!

Donation information, for overseas or all other donations, can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We warmly accept credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, money orders, bank checks, cash, appreciated securities, direct bank wire transfers, diamond mines, oil wells, family jewels (no, not the ones hanging between your thighs, the other kind), gold, used cars/boats/planes/spaceships and, well, just about anything else. Thanks in advance for your very generous and compassionate gift! I'm sure it will return a thousand fold in good karma.

Keep smiling Sailor Boy. Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well, well, well!)

Quick question
Donated, desperately need advice...