help me please

I have a low cd4 count and all kind of wierd symptoms. I have enlarged spleen and lymph nodes in groin are extremly painful. My mouth is full of sore but they usually last less than a week. i have sore muscles and joints. I have had several hiv tests but all neg, i also got tested for type 2 hiv but that is also neg. I get blurred vison in my eye and the docs decided to test for lupus and RA they have also came back clear. I do'nt have a clue whats going on. I have my immunoglobulins done and they are all elevated. I have been suffering this for a year now. please help me! is there a chance that i could have rare strain?? calling from scotland please reply.

Kind Regards

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose your condition over the Internet, based on such limited information and without having access to your medical file, completely laboratory tests and the benefit of a physical examination. I have no way of knowing how "low" your CD4 count is or how elevated your immunoglobulins are. If you have tested repeatedly negative for HIV-1 and HIV-2 beyond the window period, you can rule HIV out as a diagnostic possibility. There are other causes for low CD4 counts and elevated immunoglobulins. If your current physician cannot figure out what's going on with you, ask for a referral to a clinical immunologist (or rheumatologist).

Do I think you have a rare strain of HIV? No, I do not.

Good luck!

Nail biter worried sick :-)
Quick question