Basket Case Returns

Hello again, Thank you so much for answering my previous question. The fact that you said all of the antibiotics I was on would not delay detectable antibodies was very encouraging. I know that the 5.5 week is a good indicator, but not conclusive. This being said, I still have 3 more weeks till the 12th month mark. I had to have my doctor do the test again. This time was 9.5 weeks, and this too has come back negative. I thought that I would start to woo-hoo after that, but that has not seemed to happen. I think I will take your advice, and maybe seek some professional help. I have never had anxiety, or ever been so worried before. Thank you for that advice. I think that you do a wonderful thing, and I hope every donation helps somebody out tremendously. Thanks again..just for listening.

Hi Basket Case,

The reason you have not started to WOO-HOO yet is because you clearly understand that HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not conclusive. Hence, despite your negative 9.5-week test, you remain worried. That's understandable. If your worries and anxiety don't lift completely after your definitive three-month test, then counseling may be warranted. Certainly the negative 9.5-week test is extremely, extremely encouraging, but I would advise you not to pop the cork on the celebratory bottle of champagne just yet. Hang in there. I'm quite hopeful you'll be climbing out of that basket and drinking champagne very soon, OK?

Thanks again for your donation! Extra good-luck karma sent!

Nanoworld picture
marrige postponed $201donation