Nanoworld picture

I took and smoked cigarette from the pack at once after the same action of person which palm stopped bleeding a moment ago. It had bloody tails on itself. This guy was sucking blood, so this was making his palm wet. I cheked my cigarette. The filter was white, probably dry, without red tails. Excuse me for my question, but I can't stop imagine invisible HIV particles adhering from his hand to my cigarette filter and then passing to my mouth. Unfortunatly there is some suspicion concerning HIV status of my friend. Could you please recommend me the proper thoughtway for that situation? If I stand on empirical point of view, I'm not sure similar cases are quite frequent.

Sure, I'll "recommend you the proper thoughtway for this situation." Your fears are completely irrational and unwarranted. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. I suggest you peruse the information in the archives to gain a better understanding of exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

mortality rates
Basket Case Returns