hpv and hiv window period
Jun 9, 2008
I have hpv and I was wondering would that prolong my hiv window period of 3 months I already took a test at 4 months and it said negative can you help me please I'm confused
Response from Dr. Frascino
No reason for confusion. Dr. Bob is here! Also, no reason for concern; HPV would not affect your ability to make anti-HIV antibodies, the duration of the window period or accuracy of any HIV-related tests. Your negative test at four months is definitive and conclusive. Yell WOO-HOO! (Really, try it. It feels wonderful!)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.