hpv and hiv window period
Jun 9, 2008
I have hpv and I was wondering would that prolong my hiv window period of 3 months I already took a test at 4 months and it said negative can you help me please I'm confused
Response from Dr. Frascino
No reason for confusion. Dr. Bob is here! Also, no reason for concern; HPV would not affect your ability to make anti-HIV antibodies, the duration of the window period or accuracy of any HIV-related tests. Your negative test at four months is definitive and conclusive. Yell WOO-HOO! (Really, try it. It feels wonderful!)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Stomach Pimples And Hiv
- Can Gonorrhea Turn To Hiv?
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.