threesome

i'm a 26 years old male from australia,me and a friend of mine decicided to get a prostitute for the night,my friend went first and i dont think he used a condom she was giving me oral without a condom, but when i briefly inserted it into her i used a condom pretty sure it stayed on!but a week and a half after the contact i've had constant nausea,i've lost weight around my ribs and stomach and my stomach is constantly growling,it has been 5 weeks now and i have just contracted conjuctivitis,is that a sign of anything??i did get tested 2 days after the contact and everything was negative but i have to go back in three weeks and i think i have just made myself sick from stress and worry?what do u think dr bob, i promise i will make a donation just tell me how i do it and i will thanks yours truly

So how come you got sloppy seconds? I hope you made your buddy pay for his "I'm up first" privilege. At any rate, your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low at best. Protected sex is indeed protected (even when you're second in line), assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Oral sex, particularly insertive oral sex (getting sucked), carries only a very minimal potential risk. Your "symptoms" (including conjunctivitis) are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome).

So what do I think? I think you very accurately diagnosed your own problem when you stated, ". . . I think I have made myself sick from stress and worry."

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information for the foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Your one gift will touch many lives, helping to turn hopelessness into hope. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive and conclusive HIV test remains negative. I'm very confident it will indeed remain negative.

Can't sleep at night :(
Performing and HIV+. How well do they mix?