Can't sleep at night :(

Doc please answer, i can't sleep at night :( and im very worried, just a simple answer to my questions would do a wonder. I had one unprotected intercourse encounter for about 30 seconds with a female, I am obviously a male. About 3 months later I got swollen lymph nodes which seemed to appear for no reason. I did some research and this is a symptom of HIV and in most cases these will disappear later on in the infection. Well about 4 months later (when I decided to quit touching them) they went away. I had a rapid uni-gold finger stick test at 7 months, negative. Then I tested again at 9.5 months again negative. However, i went to a quick clinic, like a clinic for people who don't want to waste time going to a doctor. And I live in a small town, the girl was from a city, and I had been the first person the clinic tested however, they were aware of how to give the test but I doubt they did any pretest expierments like with a real sample just to make sure it would become positive. Please answer me two things. 1) would it be normal for hiv patients for lymph nodes in one area (a few in my head region) to inflame 3 months after infection then disppaear 3-4 months later? 2) Do you think i need to go somewhere else and restest. 3)What is the website to donate, i feel i need to donate to a cause to clear my guilt. Thanks again doctor I look forward to hereing from you.

Your negative HIV tests at 7 and 9.5 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Rapid HIV tests are foolproof. If they are not done properly, they read out as "invalid," not negative.

To specifically address your concerns:

1. No.

2. No.

3. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Relax Max! You dodged the HIV bullet. Yell WOO-HOO and learn from this experience going forward, OK?

Be safe. Be well. Stay well.

How Do I Love Thee...Let Me Count The Days (IS 24 WEEKS EQUAL TO SIX MONTHS?)
threesome