Your support is awesome!

Dr Bob...I can not express enough of how much your answers to all of my questions and your support of me has helped me trudge through this journey! Yep...I am the 56 yr old woman from Alabama that you have continued to answer All of my questions (I think I have asked 5 questions thus far and you have answered all of them-thank you, thank you so very much!)...and am so grateful that you are in my corner! You can not know how much this means to me! Your last line in your last response to me was 'Let's get through this together, ok?'

I need this! Thank you!!!!!!

Hi Alabama-Gal,

Now you've done it! You've just announced to the gazillions of readers of this forum that I've answered all five of your questions. I can just hear the anxious wrecks now madly (figuratively and literally) typing away on their keyboards complaining (IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) that I have not answered even one of their very important concerns, even though they have submitted hundreds of them every hour on the hour for the past 90 days. Oh well . . . thanks for the thanks!

You'll laugh at this!
How Do I Love Thee...Let Me Count The Days (IS 24 WEEKS EQUAL TO SIX MONTHS?)