You'll laugh at this!

Yep, it's me again-the 56 yr old woman from Alabama...now that is funny in itself...you got admit! Tired of me yet? I hope not...sincerely...

Just a thought...as much information as this site gives, all of the answers to questions etc etc...I am suddenly getting overwhelmed with all of the knowledge and resources found here! I mean...I've been pos for about 7 yrs...and soon to start on meds and freaked out about it (Delayed Grieving was my last post to you)...and now I ran across a question about HIV-1 and HIV-2... Sometimes it is too much info no? I mean, for me, as much as I want to know...sometimes I get to knowing too much and it scares me or confuses me. Do I really need to know everything about everything? Is it enough to know that I have been pos for 7 yrs, that my Aids Clinic in Alabama is far from 'up on current', and that I will soon start meds? Rather then knowing which monkey spread this HIV-1 or HIV-2 to me?

LOL

Just overwhelmed sometimes by all the info...maybe sometimes it is just too much info for our own good?

Keep up your so genuine support of me...no matter how weirded out I seem...your support means so much to me as I have little if at all here.

Humor me ok?

Bless you and hope all the best for you and anyone else having to deal with this disease...

Hey Alabama-Gal,

The information can be confusing, but in general I feel information is power. Don't feel you have to learn everything immediately. Take your time and learn a little bit each day. Start with "the basics" and build up from there. Being well informed is an excellent way to cope with the challenges of cohabitating with HIV. Plus, you can help keep the staff at your HIV clinic current.

Be well!

Discrimination?
Your support is awesome!