ROBERT J FRASCINO IS A LEGEND

Thanks for not answering my kissing question... I guess I was being a little silly and going into overdrive panic mode! I've read all your other answers to similar questions and spent about half an hour laughing to be honest! You seem like such an amazing person! So funny, so intelligent and so great at what u do. That man of yours is very lucky indeed and so are all of us anxiety ridden freaks. Keep up the good work super doctor.

from Laura (the anxiety ridden english freak)

Hi Laura,

Wow! I'm being thanked for not answering a question! Now there's a first. Generally I get a string of profanity or threats of suicide or, perhaps even worse, threats to vote for McCain (insert total body shiver here) for not answering a question!!!!!

As for my man (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum), actually I'm the lucky one. In fact I remain absolutely convinced I'm the luckiest guy on the planet to have him as my betrothed! (Yep, we're planning to make it legal.) He's heaven on a stick!

Be well Laura. I'm here to not answer your questions anytime you need me, OK?

Chicken pox & HIV
Do I Need To Up My Therapist Visits?