want to keep him safe

Hi Doc, I am in a relationship for the first time since I found out I am pos. my new BF is neg and wants to start sex, I have told him of my status and he has no problem with it. I understand the importance of using a comdom but was just wanting to keep him as safe as possible, besides a condom what else should I do to protect him, unlike the person who infected me (he knew he was poz) I never could forgive myself for infecting anyone. Just trying to be safe as possible.....thanks!

As a start I would suggest you and your new boyfriend read through the chapters in the archives on magnetic couples, HIV transmission, HIV prevention and safer sexual techniques. Particularly information generated from the questions asked by magnetic relationships just like yours (and mine) should address all or almost all of your concerns. Should you have additional specific questions after reviewing this information, write back, OK? I will be more than pleased to share with you not only what's known scientifically, but also my personal experience. Remember, opposites attract!

Good luck and congratulations on your new romance!

rape, pregnancy, and hiv
is it neessary to fast before the elisa test