Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Obama got it ! Woohoo!
Jun 9, 2008

Hey Doc,

Hope you're doing fine. Obama finally did it. It's awesome. Let's take on John McCain now and kick his butt too :) Anyways, miss you !! I used to read the forum every day, but nowadays much less frequently due to busy schedule. But you, your wonderful personality, and your amazing dedication and approach to life is always an inspiration to me. Just knowing that there are people as good as you out there, is enough to make people like me try to be as good. I'm sure I will never get there, but I'll try. And I owe this wonderful journey to you. It was supposed to be quick line, just to let you know that I think of you every day, and love you, but became longer :)

Take care, and Woohoooooooooo !

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Yes, "No Drama Obama" prevailed and gave one of the most compelling and inspirational acceptance speeches I've ever heard. We are all witnessing history in the making. I'm more than delighted that this, one of my predictions, has become a reality!!! Now it's time to kick some McCain McButt! And we can't forget that Dubya is still president; still being mocked overseas and ruining our nation's reputation and credibility; still raping the English language every time he opens his mouth; still using the last miserable months of his catastrophic failed presidency to try to hammer a few more nails into the coffins of the economy, the environment, the soul of the nation; still championing torture, tax cuts for the wealthy; still ignoring New Orleans; and still opposing universal health care, still vetoing health coverage for uninsured impoverished children and still opposing educational benefits for our returning troops! I don't know if America could even endure a "McBush" presidency. So let's rock with Barrack and get this party started!!! His commitment to science and common sense should have a significant impact on HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment! BRAVO OBAMA! WOO-HOO!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Confused about my risk
Next
rape, pregnancy, and hiv

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.