Obama got it ! Woohoo!

Hey Doc,

Hope you're doing fine. Obama finally did it. It's awesome. Let's take on John McCain now and kick his butt too :) Anyways, miss you !! I used to read the forum every day, but nowadays much less frequently due to busy schedule. But you, your wonderful personality, and your amazing dedication and approach to life is always an inspiration to me. Just knowing that there are people as good as you out there, is enough to make people like me try to be as good. I'm sure I will never get there, but I'll try. And I owe this wonderful journey to you. It was supposed to be quick line, just to let you know that I think of you every day, and love you, but became longer :)

Take care, and Woohoooooooooo !

Yes, "No Drama Obama" prevailed and gave one of the most compelling and inspirational acceptance speeches I've ever heard. We are all witnessing history in the making. I'm more than delighted that this, one of my predictions, has become a reality!!! Now it's time to kick some McCain McButt! And we can't forget that Dubya is still president; still being mocked overseas and ruining our nation's reputation and credibility; still raping the English language every time he opens his mouth; still using the last miserable months of his catastrophic failed presidency to try to hammer a few more nails into the coffins of the economy, the environment, the soul of the nation; still championing torture, tax cuts for the wealthy; still ignoring New Orleans; and still opposing universal health care, still vetoing health coverage for uninsured impoverished children and still opposing educational benefits for our returning troops! I don't know if America could even endure a "McBush" presidency. So let's rock with Barrack and get this party started!!! His commitment to science and common sense should have a significant impact on HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment! BRAVO OBAMA! WOO-HOO!

Confused about my risk
rape, pregnancy, and hiv